View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: ASK SANTA - THE 2020 GIFT REGISTRY! - 12-02-2020, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJDnow View Post
Santa,

You think you can just slide down our chimney and start mocking Jesus? How dare you? God will not be mocked! Forget milk and cookies--I'm leaving a Chick Tract for you this year. It's the story of how you turned an innocent 8 year old into a murderer who was damned for all eternity. Or just click on the image now.

What I want for Christmas is for you to repent your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior who suffered and died upon the cross to redeem you. And a Donald Trump Presidential bobblehead.
Ho ho ho! Well if it isn't me old friend the wee lad WWJDnow! You surely remember (and I'm not calling you Shirley) the nickname your folks gave you: Tiny! So it's Tiny-boy again. Never figured where the name came from.

I Dknow that your heart is in the right place giving me some comics, but I can assure you that I can actually read and do not need the picture to understand the funnies. I also remarked earlier (for the literate only, I must admit) that I do not deliver concepts or states of mind. Regarding your other wish, the bobblehead: Can do! Ho ho ho! As you didn't specify which one you'd prefer (they're all high-quality genuine plastics) I chose the most popular one. It's gonna be all yours this Christmas!

As you can see, he doesn't have the big boy pants on that your political opponents are urging him to wear. Ho, I am very considerate towards your political affiliations, aren't I?The paint on this figurine is genuine gold replica, it is a collectible so I recommend you do not remove it from its original transparent plastic box! Ho, my boy!

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!