View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Obese Child-Molesting Demon

Full of it Evil Perv

Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Santa Claus is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Jesus' eternal love Re: ASK SANTA - THE 2020 GIFT REGISTRY! - 12-03-2020, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Well, I won't point any fingers, but I'll say the lazy Mexicans are at fault, for not building and not even paying for the wall.
The only thing I want for Christmas is something that will kill aphids on my rocoto peppers - without killing the plants. The little creeps reproduce by virgin birth, so just one can lead to an infestation, and no matter how many I kill they keep creeping up.
Ho, Bassie-Lassie. I can deliver.

These rubber-tipped tweezers are just the thing you need! I know, you can't thank me enough! They pick the aphid up gently and without any unnecessary harm to these awesome creatures. But please, just this once, do not use them on any bodily orifice, however small these tweezers might seem. They may do unexpected harm. So. Just. Don't. You know how much you hate it when your Christmas night ends up in the ER.

Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas everyone!!