View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ProtectionET is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Day 255. Ezekiel 41-44 - 08-09-2010, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother V View Post
Ezekiel 41-44

Ezekiel 41

1 Afterward he brought me to the temple, and measured the posts, six cubits broad on the one side, and six cubits broad on the other side, which was the breadth of the tabernacle.

Quote:
Ezekiel get to tour the temple some more.

Quote:
18 And it was made with cherubims and palm trees, so that a palm tree was between a cherub and a cherub; and every cherub had two faces;

Quote:
1 Then he brought me forth into the utter court, the way toward the north: and he brought me into the chamber that was over against the separate place, and which was before the building toward the north.

Quote:
Ezekiel 43

2 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

Quote:
Good job Israel, the Dome of the Rock was completed in 692. You couldn't even keep the place "most holy" for 622 years from when the temple was destroyed in 70 AD. Now, it's home to an islamic temple. Well, someday, Israel will have enough balls to purge the muslims off, and build Ezekiels vision.
Ezekiel's Temple will be built 30 kilometers south of Jerusalem, 14 km west of Ein Gedi. The exact location is determined by the prophecy of Ezekiel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8JREEKnaXE

Quote:
Ezekiel 44

2 Then said the LORD unto me; This gate shall be shut, it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter in by it; because the LORD, the God of Israel, hath entered in by it, therefore it shall be shut.

That's God's door!