View Single Post
(#407)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

ReturnOfChildOfGod is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 03-15-2017, 09:31 AM

If you had read my comment properly you would now that i was simply using suicide as an example that anything can be justified using bible verses even false facts which was my issue in the OP. Since you missed the point i'll try to show what i was trying to say through another example:

It is physically possible to lift a house. Statistically 20 percent of the population can. Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

or

People can go 40 days without sustenance even in a desert. Exodus 34:28 - And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.

Do you see what I'm doing? I'm simply saying anything and applying a bible verse to it. I did this in the first post using suicide as someone critiqued one of my posts saying i did not provide any evidence because i didn't use any bible verses. But can you really say that providing a bible verse is enough evidence to support a fact. As you've seen i have provided you with three scenarios that are either not possible or not morally correct and yet there are passages in the bible that can be interpreted to support them.

Please tell me if I've not explained myself well. Once again i am not trying to start arguments i simply am trying to understand your point of view