View Single Post
(#19)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian Lady Christian Love True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper Friend of Jesus Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Ready for the Rapture Mama Grizzly Christian Love True Republican Saved 10 Years

Sister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: I left last night - 04-06-2010, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
Well I answered the phone the last time he called. Seems that when I killed the power supply I corrupted his hard drive, so he's really ticked off about that. He's taken the dogs to a friends house so they're okay. I called the friend and checked, they're confused and upset, but okay. She said she'll take care of them until this is all sorted out. He's mad at me for leaving, but he didn't say anything about me coming back, other than I better know how to fix his machine.
You broke his equipment? Unfortunately for you, I expect additional discipline is required.

Quote:
A co-worker of his (I can't believe he discussed this at work ) has a sister who's a lawyer who handles 'abusive' relationships.
I understand and admire your contrition, but having charges brought against yourself will not help your overall family situation.

Quote:
The boys want to know when they can go home, they're bored, they didn't sleep well on the floor last night.
I'm sure they did not. And why are they there? Who took them to that floor to sleep on? Perhaps you have amends to make not only to your husband, but also to his boys.

Quote:
I don't know what to do, I'm so confused. Does the Bible really expect me to put up with everything from him? Isn't there a limit? I'm sure I've forgiven him at least 7X70 times. Isn't he supposed to love me?
A True Christian™ man will love his wife above all other than God and his children, if she also is a True Christian™. If he does not, you need to become a Truer Christian and a more devoted wife, mother, and homemaker.

Quote:
I've got such a headache right now, I don't know what to do. I'm so lost, why would Jesus let him beat me?
Maybe the better question is why did you make Jesus have to make your husband have to beat you. If you answer that question, and repent, maybe your family has a chance of being whole again.

Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.