View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

I am a Tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I am a Tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I am a Tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I am a Tool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world? - 05-26-2009, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Bayes View Post
I love my American brothers here at Landover. I love the Lord. But at the end of the day, I will not stand idly by and let you call us Brits a bunch of wimps. You see this?

This is the greatest Global pwnage ever dished out by any one country. We are talking a complete and utter domination that has never been matched before or since. The Brits these days may be a lot of things; Godless, morally bankrupt, and a bunch of overweight football hooligans, but one thing we are not, and never have been, is a bunch of pussies. Need I remind you that we have not been successfully invaded in nearly a thousand years? The only reason that America is where it is today is that God knew that America was his country. It had nothing to do with the French, or us being whimps. Maybe if the UK hadn't turned its back on Christ, we wouldn't be having this conversation at all.
I have to agree with this guy as well. Britain may not be as powerful now as it was 90 years ago but it was not nearly as bad as some other countries. It's hard to believe that it would be considered!