View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

bitchimtheboss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bitchimtheboss is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy - 10-05-2010, 06:45 PM

Minecraft teaches children that you can create your own tools by combining ingredients instead of the American way of ordering online or going to Wallmart. It teaches children they can farm their own food instead of learning them the American way of going to McDonalds for that. It teaches them to waste huge amounts of time on making their own buildings, instead of the American way of buying a house with borrowed money! It teaches children to be creative, instead of watching commercials on television! All this clearly damages and ultimately destroys the American economy! It can be no coincidence that this game was created while Obama is in office!

I'll skip the obvious flaws in grammar and get straight to the point.
Is the American way REALLY God's way? Didn't Jesus make his own tools? Didn't our forefathers farm their own food instead of going to McDonalds? Don't we build our own buildings? Or did god poof your house to where it is now?? Why can't our children be creative? Because you can't control your children's creativity? Because you're afraid your children are smarter than you are? Because I hope to god for their sake they are. You sir, have a few things to learn. Maybe it's just because I was raised in a southern baptist church and am now a computer science major, but I see NOTHING WRONG with Minecraft.

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 10-05-2010 at 08:31 PM. Reason: If you were really raised in a southern baptist church you would have capitalized God by yourself