View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster

demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: How WE KILLED FLAPPY BIRD! - 02-12-2014, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
Are you one of those retards? I'm just asking if we should use more simple language with you, since you don't seem to be very smart.
Im not a retard and actually im one of the smartest and sassiest (depening on my personality) and your language (american) is just a simplified version of english which is what I speak and type.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN