View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster

demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: How WE KILLED FLAPPY BIRD! - 02-12-2014, 10:00 PM

You dont know me so how can you possibly say that I am not smart or sassy and to be honest I don't think you understand english because if you did, by now you would have got a life of your own and grown up instead of telling other people who you don't know that they are wrong and acting like you know them. Also why would I want your help when I don't need it or want it and maybe I don't understand american because I learnt the Queens english and find american is just a simplified version for those whom cannot understand english.
Also I think you need to check your grammar and spellings because this is illiterate; "Too bad American still seems too hard for you to understand. Look, I only asked that because we can help you. I think this book would greatly help you."
And Im not retarded, and I find God is just a figment of peoples imagination one aspect that I don't believe in because I prefer facts.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN