View Single Post
(#47)
Old
Devout seeker of the Truth™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Real American™ Saved 1 Year Best Mullet Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Flat Earth Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.Jesus is Lord has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My chastity belt is chafing! - 01-23-2007, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Shoelaces View Post
I wasn't calling you a liar, forgive me if you felt that way, it just looks so uncomfortable. I bet you get some interesting looks in public (not meant in a bad way).
A woman doesn't wear a chasitity belt for comfort! She wears it to protect herself from rape and to help curb the wanton thoughts she is prone to have.

Interesting looks in public? How so, it isn't like she goes around showing it off. Proper Christian ladies' clothing hides chastity belts quite well. Just looking at a lady in a chastity belt you can't tell she's wearing one.

The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.