View Single Post
(#1414)
Old
struggling to make sense for Jesus
Forum Member

Location: Just the other side of the tracks from Freehold, Iowa.
Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.Emil Sledge has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The person under me: (True or false) - 11-14-2009, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
False. I don't own houseplants for that very reason...

The person under me has a special spot in their high school year book.
FALSE! I didn't finish high school but I'm getting my G.E.D. in a couple weeks! They don't have yearbooks, though.

About them houseplants though...
They can be where demon infestations start in some homes, especially in England. Plus, there are some, like orchids, that common house demons will use to put lusty and sinful thoughts in people's heads.

Next: The person under me owns a djembe.

GOT DEMONS? WE CAN HELP! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT THEM ALONE! JESUS WANTS YOU TO BE RID OF THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL! YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO IT ALONE! LET US HELP YOU RIGHT AWAY!