View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.Annie1 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default I need a negro translation - 10-28-2010, 11:19 AM

On my walk to the library there is an apartment complex where this negro gentleman about my dad's age lives and he is always trying to make conversation. Unfortunately I don't speak negro very well so I'm not sure I understand what he's saying to me.

He kept asking me for sugar... like "gimme some suga baby"... I assumed that he baked a lot but I'm not sure why he can't get his own sugar. Anyway I decided to be nice and brought him a fresh pound of sugar yesterday... and he laughed and said he didn't want it and instead wanted "a lil somethin-somethin know what I'm sayin?" .... well I'm not sure what a "something something" is. Was he trying to speak my language and just couldn't translate what the "something" was? I'm confused.

Oh he also said something about a "sweet booty" but I've got no idea what that means either.

Girls for God

Ephesians 5:22

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.