View Single Post
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian Lady Christian Love True Christian™ Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper Friend of Jesus Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Homemaker Most Obedient Ready for the Rapture Mama Grizzly Christian Love True Republican Saved 10 Years

Sister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSister Kitty has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 2011 Fathers Day Purity Ball Themes? - 01-04-2011, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie View Post

(Incidentally, we also need a prize.)
I can make a donation in this regard, Mistress Cookie. In the spirit of chastity, which all our daughters should observe until their wedding day, I can present you with the the hides of the largest male land predators on Earth. Very symbolic. (I know I would skin alive any male who attempted to despoil one of my daughters outside of marriage).

I will send you the three male polar bear hides I skinned last week. My husband shot them at the town dump. The southerners say they are endangered, but there are always lots at the dump. I think the problem with the southerners is that they look for the polar bears on the ice, but since there isn't much ice anymore, they can't find them. They're at the dump, scientists.

Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.