View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Petite pearl of Baptist womanhood
True Christian™

True Heterosexual™ True Christian™ Gold Tither One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker Best Pie Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian TC Bravery Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Born again virgin Christian Love True Republican Persecuted Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Anti-sodomy

Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mistress Cookie will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 2011 Fathers Day Purity Ball Themes? - 01-04-2011, 05:36 PM

From the Desk of
MISTRESS COOKIE
Chairlady of Purity Ball Committees

RE: Catering and Venue

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
Mistress Cookie, how about an out door party? I have 1500 acres of manicured lawns and gardens at your disposal. I still have a few friends in New York who could handle the catering, tables, chairs etc. Bobby Flay owes me a big favor, I bet he will be honored to be the head chef.
Thank you, Brother. That is a very generous offer.

With the economy being what it is out there, we thought it would be a good idea to have the purity girls themselves do the cooking, decorating, etc. this year and also make their own dresses. This puts their household skills on display as some of them are approaching marriagable age.

It opens the door for more prizes, too. And there's always the "speed mending" contest. So remember to bring those socks in need of repair! And cash for betting.

Of course we don't need any staff, as the girls serve the fathers.

Security is always a problem at these events, as there's always one "madcap" "wildcat" who seems to want to "go rogue" and make a break for it. Perhaps you can ask Bobby-Joe and Officer Richards if they'll need additional support? That would ease my mind greatly. And remind them we had one or two incidents with the electrical fence idea last year.