View Single Post
(#266)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cathlick Cancer on Society Sissy Cry Baby

Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Comatoserocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Thumbs down Re: Lego – The Building Block of Satan! - 05-24-2016, 02:08 PM

Some of the photos didn't load for me, but I know for a fact that the LEGO company never made towel heads, homosexual LEGO, and whore LEGO. The satan "Lego" was custom made by some collector dude, not the LEGO company. Look at it, the head has a funny-looking paint job, which the real LEGO company wouldn't sell. The towel head one is just a figure with random mashed up pieces from other sets, and the head towel is from LEGO: Ninjago which is a ninja series. And what's wrong with retarded people? They're human, just like us. But then again, the picture is probably edited. I guess if you don't like the Harry Potter one, which the majority of this website thinks is "evil"'even though it's just a movie, you could simply just not buy it. Millions of people enjoy the Harry Potter series, and that's why they made the LEGO version. Just because you draw a picture of Harry Potter doesn't automatically make you a "witch" The market IS for kids, as you said. Harry Potter was a children's series, maybe not for some Christian children, but many other children have the right to enjoy it. And as I said, all the other photos are edited, please do research next time, so you don't post something fake.