View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Possibly retarded pothead

Caution - Poster is on Drugs Negroe Poster Pot Head Thieving Nigra Rapist Caution - Poster is on Drugs Stalker Caution - Poster is Crazy Baggie Democrat Jafaican One Year/1000 posts

I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.I Man Rastafari is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Girl Buys a Rainbow Cake, Gets Kicked Out of School - 01-18-2020, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Attachment 28621
Oh dear, I'm looking at cake recipes (for another birthday) and was getting my syringe ready. Clearly I've been hasty in choosing the icing. What are your views on hazelnuts? Perhaps if ground very fine and mixed with cocoa powder they'd be suitable for piping over a brown fondant? I can use the icing ingredients for a trifle or something.

Greetings!

I must say that in addition to receiving the academic credentials that will allow me to become wealthy in the white man's world one of the principle reasons I have come to Babylon is to study white people and so to have overstanding. Every day in Babylon brings a new surprise. I myself would only eat a cake if it contained no animal parts because Jah has sent the plants for us to eat but cakes always have eggs of chickens in them. The unborn children of a hen are animals and so they must not be eaten. If I ever am offered cake with no chicken eggs I will eat some and see if I like it but so far I have not seen such a cake.

Today I am not so puzzled by this indignant response to colored cakes as I am by Sistren Mitza's use of a syringe while baking colored cakes. I have seen USA Today which is the national newspaper of Babylon and it seems that many cities have syringes laying about on the streets where they are thrown away after they are used. I had thought they were used for taking drugs. Now I find that they are used for baking colorful cakes. I had no idea until this very day how popular cakes are in Babylon.

If I might ask- What part does the syringe play in the baking of cakes?

Jah Guide!
Trevor

Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4