Thread: Hello everyone!
View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Mashain44 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hello everyone! - 12-20-2020, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJDnow View Post
frankly, I'm not comfortable with an Arab wielding a sword. You guys snap way too easily, and seem to have a taste for beheadings.

Now, since the war is over, why haven't you and your family already returned to Lebanon? Are you trying to make anchor babies?
Well I'm not Arab necessarily, my family is from tyre and many of us Tyrians have a high amount of greek blood, as the tyre was once mostly greek before the ottomans genocided them in the 1910s, and us Tyrians speak a strange dialect of Arabic which is a mix of Arab, greek, Armenian, and Latin. And most of the violent Lebanese Christians are just soldiers who join Christian defence groups to protect themselves from many of the Islamist groups, but they're mostly found in Syria nowadays supporting Assad.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardians_of_the_Dawn
And to answer your question why haven't me and my family haven't returned to Lebanon, we have no future there. There have been massive protest in Lebanon which has stagnated the economy since that large explosion in Beirut a couple months ago. And food has become very hard to come by in Lebanon, in fact many locals have catching rare migratory birds to save themselves from starvation.