View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Jesuit Insurgency Operative
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Eurotrash Messicant Italian Liar Perv Evil Devil's Trill Sonata Reaper Condemned Sinner Devil

Location: The evil city of Rome in the evil country of Italy, who was once Holy
Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: If you HAD to choose another religion....? - 03-20-2022, 08:04 PM

If I have to choose another religion, it would be only if the Catholic Church were to be false. And i would chose it in the following order:
  1. Oriental Orthodoxy: It makes more sense than Eastern Orthodoxy, since it came first. Both would also prove that the true Church didn't went further than its first council.
  2. Shia Islam: It just makes sense that Muhammad's cousin would approve of a doctrine with Saints and rosaries, all of which are holy to God. The only bad thing is that celibacy is forbidden.
  3. Mormonism: Some would laugh at a cult who was started by a Fairy-tales writer. But what if we really become "gods" after death? It might be a good alternative to Saints.
  4. Theravda Buddhism: Although Vajrajana looks more similar to Catholicism, it is this doctrine that came first. It may look painful to reject iconography and anything that appears as "superstitious", but if Buddhism is the truth then only rationality and costant meditation untill death matters.
  5. Wicca and other Pagan movements: Altough most of the polytheistic stuff is either dead or difficult to believe in, adopting it may be a good idea. Who knows if Kali's Yogurt, or wathever is called, is real?
If I forgot something feel free to tell me.