View Single Post
(#51)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Read, Dummy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Read, Dummy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Teddy bears, stuffed animals, plush toys....SEX TOYS FROM SAT - 12-05-2009, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
So you're saying we should ignore the Word of God in order to be more "modern"? You're placing modernness above what God requires of us for salvation. And you wonder why we say you are going to Hell?

That's actually Matthew 7:1. Well, a bastardized version because those words aren't in my KJV! Anyways, Matthew 7:1-5 is about hypocritical judgment, not against judgment in itself. Read it, dummy.

Just to clear something up, my user is from the comic The Boondocks. It's the slogan of a newspaper in the comic.
I'm not saying we should abandon the teachings, the point I was trying ti make is that we need to be more accepting and less judgemental. In this thread alone, someone goes out of their way to insult someone for their username, and I think it's ridiculous. Another point I was trying to make is that I think that Jesus wants us to love and accept all people, no matter who they are or what they do. For future pourposes, I don't have a KJB, I use the bible my church gave us at confirmation.