View Single Post
(#45)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Hawk is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Hawk is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Hawk is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Hawk is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Hawk is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36 - 04-11-2011, 03:27 PM

So the men at Landover can tell their daughters to bendover to practise the impregnation process? From what age must they bendover?

This does seem as if the free will God gave us is taken away from the daughters by the men of Landover......

It is true that incest was not wrong in the beginning, because with whom other could Adam and Eve procreate as commanded by God, but I believe there did come a time where God stopped His acceptance of incest and wanted His people to have one wife.

By breaking the virgin of your daughter you are labeling her as unpure, already used by another, secondhand, defiled......if you truly believe the Word, you will know that what you are doing is fornication, because you and your daughter is not married, if you love your daughter you will never do such a hideous thing to her, why sleep with your wife if you can sleep with your young and pretty daughter.......how must your wife feel about that?

Is it ok for the son to sleep with his mom if the dad can sleep with the daughter? Why not just make it so that all sleep in one bed and they all try to impregnate the other?

I assume you have already told your daughter to bendover?

IN THE NAME OF JESUS, WHOEVER OR WHATEVER READS MY POST WILL BE COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS! AMEN