View Single Post
(#57)
Old
Unsaved trash

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny

epignosis is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: True Christians are Perfect! - 04-17-2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
No, it means that there's no interpretation. The Bible means what it says and says what it means. Quit playing word games with GOD'S HOLY BIBLE!
Daniel 12:4 (King James Version)

4But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Did you notice in this verse that Daniel was to shut up the words, and that at the time of the end the knowledge would be known.

What this is saying that even though the words are in the bible and people have been reading these words for thousands of years, the knowledge ( or understanding) of what was said there would finally be known.
That is how God has hidden his interpretation of these verses until the right time. ( in this case the time of the end)

Daniel 12:8-10 (King James Version)

8And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

This makes it more clear. This knowledge or interpretation will be known in the end times. When the verse talks about the wise shall understand, it means wise of heart, not how intelligent you are or how much you study the scriptures to get the meaning.