View Single Post
(#3619)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 03-12-2019, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballMom67 View Post
hi all

first i must say thank you all for this board so i can keep my son away from nasty stuff the devil puts on this earth

as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

first off this is their artwork they use to advertise to the MASSES

as you can see, they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)

there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!

-baseballmom67
You sound fricken' crazy. Alright, i'm a gamer. TF2 was my starting point, gaming has become a big thing in my life and shaped it quite a bit (in a good way) Now, i'm not here to bash you. I just want to unpack everything and explain. Lets start with the artwork. They are posed to look threatening because it is battle game, but please note the lack of blood/gore in the artwork so it could be worse. As for "Boys liking this stuff" Yeah, but not really. As it is a videogame, it is directed to boys, but guess what? I'm a girl. I was a attracted to to the game, still am and always will be. Same thing for other games. I am not trans, I am not gay. Next, the homosexuality. The solider, I can comfirm with confidence, is not gay. He has a fiance name Beatrice as said in the TF2 comics made by Valve (The creators of the game) The pyro though, is most likely gay for the following reasons: Schizophrenia (as seen in "Meet the Pyro" vid) which is most common in gay men. And two, his height is shorter and his shoulders are slanted. Showing he was less exposed to testosterone in the womb. Ms. Pauling is also gay as said in her bio on the Valve platform. Heavy who says " I love this Doctor" And "Get behind me Doctor!" is because 1: They are best friends. (Neither of them is confirmed gay) and 2: Heavy is larger than Medic and has more health, so he is protecting Medic because Medic heals the whole team and has the second lowest health out of the nine mercenaries. As for solider saying "This is my world, you are not welcome in my world!" Is because he over-confident and patriotic. He loves his country no doubt, with the sayings of "Do this for America men!" and "I am here for my country and my country alone!". As for your son getting into fights, that is probably has to do with something else or you being a helicopter parent. If your son games, let him game. There is no evidence saying videogames cause harm. But those are just my thoughts and the facts thanks for reading!