View Single Post
(#3663)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 05-18-2019, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
Scottish people are not black.
That's the joke. You would have to see the "Meet the Demoman" Video for it to be funnier though.

" I got a missing eye.. I'm a black, Scottish, cyclops! The got more *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored* *censored*
than they got the likes me of me!" Highly recommend watching it.