View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
Drunken gay-enabling degenerate
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cancer on Society Bleeding heart liebral How dumb can you get? Atheist

napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.napa valley nan is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: It Gets Better Project - Hey Fags! NO IT DOESN'T! Boycott Goo - 05-20-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
do the parents of kids that haven't gone 100% queer yet the favor of shutting your trap! You're spreading the Sodomite Agenda Nan, you're creating MORE fags and MORE lesbos by saying that it's OK to be gay. You're damning OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS to Hell with your incessant homo advocacy! How can live with yourself!?!
I live within myself just fine In Fact once I learned to stand up for my daughter i also learned to stand up for myself. Life is better now after what she taught me: to fight for myself and the others If and When I see wronghoods done