View Single Post
(#106)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

husbandslover is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Women are property of men, just like donkeys! - 03-20-2013, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelieverInGod View Post
And people try to say True Christian™ women are dumb

Proverbs 31
Does that sound like a stupid idle woman to you?

As I said, I'm actually amazed any man would marry this one. She seems like she'd be much more of a burden than a help meet.

Genesis 2:18, 21-24 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.... And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
I must do better and make him happy and work hard. Today I cleaned our entirehome and cooked a good dinner. I hopee he is proud of me when he gets home. I also cried and asked God to forgive me. I know now I need to learn a lot and need to be taught so that I do not waste anyone elses time or make anyone else unhappy. I read the entire book of Proverbs today too. I am stupid to hate correction and since I don't have understanding I need a rod to my backside. My husband must love me so much.