View Single Post
(#25)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Tin Tither Real American™

Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.Ugly_Kid_Joe has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show. - 05-22-2009, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticMachine View Post
4chan.org
You come from that unholy pit of despair?
Well that figures.

Quote:
you got it worng to,honeslty we pagans are also the same as you,we just follow a differnt god. we follow a more nature like gods.
Translation: We pagans worship Satan.
How dare you suggest that you are like us Christians!?

Quote:
i came here to defend that show.honstly i found it annoying,but it does teach kids about friendship and working to gether and honstly the "bad guy" is basicly satan his self trying to lure the kids away from the "good guy" (who is a super hero or a "god") it has nothing to do with pedophilia,also its ment for kids aged from one to seven. if a 12 year old is watching then theres a problem. so i don't see why you got your collars in a bunch.
A heathen comes here to defend a pervert show!? LOL.
And now you are saying that the pedophile in that show is God.
This is BLASPHEMY!