View Single Post
(#10)
Old
The Prophet of Profit, Now Giving Financial Advice to Jesus in Heaven
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Gold Tither True Christian Caucasian Mission to Australia Teabag Patriot Tell her once One Year/1000 posts Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Freedom Factory

Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Free Market Fred will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: THY WILL BE DONE! Orlando Pulse Sodomy Club Shooting - Prayers Needed! - 06-13-2016, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
If they were safely curfewed in their homes between the hours of 6pm to 6am then this tragedy could never happen.
Good point, Brother Anthony. However, I feel that the only way to properly protect homos is to keep them in mental hospitals. Furthermore, they can be reformed from their queerness through hard labor, a time-proven method which my company has helped to perfect at factory prisons throughout China.

Back when Chairman Mao was running things, commie "reform through labor" acquired an unfair reputation due to the fact that it was entirely controlled by Big Government. Thankfully, we are past that, and China's prisons today are a model of public-private partnerships, run by my company. These institutions are immensely profitable as well as beneficial to inmates.

Actually, we seldom call them "inmates" these days, a racist term which undermines their self-esteem and devalues their human rights. As a caring-sharing company, The Uranus Corporations prefers to call our Chink slave laborers "associates."

Chink lesbian associates feeling the love at a public-private factory

Chink associates enjoy a relaxing lunch between shifts

Happy Chink homo-associates sort kidneys at an organ-donation factory near Shanghai

So getting back to the topic of this discussion, I'd just like to say that even though our Lord applauds the slaughter of homos, we True Christians must be willing to step up to the plate and offer these condemned sinners a chance to get right with God and pay back their debts to society. They may still burn in Hell, but at least they can die with dignity, earning recognition from my company's shareholders for their contribution to record-breaking quarterly results.

Praise Jesus!
Brother Fred
CEO, The Uranus Corporation
Put your faith in Uranus!