View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Eurotrash

JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.JakubDovac is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: List of gun-owning musicians - 01-25-2020, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
No rap please - this thread is for musicians who legally own their guns. Also, the point of this list is to inspire the kids who will defend against school shootings - not the kinds of kids who commit them.

I remember in the 90's there was a nice upbeat group with a lead singer named Kirk or Corbyn or something like that. I think he was blackballed by the industry for being a gun-owner, because once we heard about his gun, he's not made any new songs.

If you know any millennials/kids of the 90's, make them listen to this:

Hard to follow the lyrics, but I get the last line: he's shouting "Ammo now! Ammo now!"
Kurt? Yes. Or better said, no thanks. That's music? To me it's just pointless screaming. Did he attack the satanic music industry and was that the reason why he died? Perhaps. He may have been another sacrifice of the Tavistock like so many singers who died at age 27. If he however really owned a gun, then I may change my mind on him.

About Johnny Cash I'm not surprised, since he was such a cool dude. Johnny Rebel was miles better tho.