View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Messicant Perv

Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Jabalí is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Children are property that can be beat, sold, and traded! Like cattle! - 02-21-2013, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
WHAT DID YOU SAY!!??

The Holy Bible is the LITERAL Word of God! It is perfect and error-free. HOW DARE YOU imply that ANY part of the Holy Bible might not be true!? Who do you think you are??
I'm a person who has her own inteligence and has all the right to use it, because inteligence is a gift from God. Women are daughters of God because we've been created by him just like men, and if you dare to hurt us, then we must protect ourselves, because we're not afraid of queers who beat women because they're afraid of another men

I'm not afraid of you, and if a men hurt or offend me, I'll answer, ok?