View Single Post
(#182)
Old
True Christian™ with a quiverful

Quiverful True Christian™ Heaven Bound Friend of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Touched by Jesus Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket True Christian Beauty One Year/1000 posts In Love With Zeke True Heterosexual™ TC Bravery

Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mother Of Seven will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 05-01-2014, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeAtheist View Post
As I matter of fact, I did not understand the question. And as a woman you should not talk back to me, a man

Or would you like me to give you a beating?
Lea, A True Christian ™ woman is totally permitted on this forum to rebuke Unsaved Trash and Forum Members. The food chain on this forum is as follows:

1. Pastors.
2. True Christian™ Men.
3. True Christian™ Women.
4. Forum members.
5. Flies.
5. Bed bugs.
6. Dust mites.
7. Unsaved Trash.