View Single Post
(#80)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker

winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-30-2013, 08:59 PM

Quote:
It's funny, the Bible mentions unicorns, but you refuse to believe, but now you say we should believe something because the Bible does not specifically rule it out.
No I am saying you shouldn't rule it out because neither does the bible.
Quote:
You really should read the Bible before trying to debate. God created man perfect and without sin. However, man chose to disobey God, and became contaminated as a result.
Either god intended man to disobey him. Since according to you disobeying him is equivalent to being flawed, man wasn't perfect to begin with. Or god didn't intend man to disobey him. Then how come man didn't work out as intended? In which case god's creation is flawed. See how the bible doesn't add up?
Quote:
do you know anyone who would give their own son to save your worthless soul?
I shudder at the thought that someone would sacrifice their son because he thinks he is saving my soul. I would never want that someone uses me as an excuse to kill his/her offspring. (You may interpret it differently, but that's what it boils down to, isn't it?)
Quote:
The Bible is never wrong. Until you accept this, you will wallow in ignorance, and end up in hell.
Neither will I end up in hell, nor will I accept the bible is right where it is clearly wrong.
Quote:
The Holy Bible is the Living Word of God. Until you accept this, you will wallow in ignorance, and end up in hell.
The bible is a book printed on the remains of trees by humans, orignially put down by humans who claim it is the expression of a divine spirit.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.