View Single Post
(#195)
Old
Unsaved trash, vile obese demon
Under Investigation

this_one is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.this_one is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.this_one is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.this_one is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.this_one is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.this_one is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.this_one is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.this_one is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.this_one is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.this_one is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.this_one is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 05-05-2014, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Don't be silly. The articles we write aren't hateful. They're celebrating and sharing the Good News!

\0/
Can you please explain how is abusing your children (to the point of welcoming their death) good news? I really don't understand.
What I do is feel pity for your poor kids. And also gratitude that my parents didn't think that their God is commanding them to abuse me.