View Single Post
(#118)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

angelbaby is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Oblivion: Video Game Promoting WITCHCRAFT, SATANISM, & POLYTH - 07-14-2009, 07:48 PM

I agree with the poster above me, I mean come on people. How can a video game make you anything that you are not already? As far as being homosexual if you play a certain gender character, do you really see how silly that is? It is just a game, simple as that only a game for fun, if you cannot distinguish between a game and reality then you had problems way before you ever started the game. I appreciae your opinions and mean no disrespect but I do not agree with you on this at all.
As for the thing about homosexuals, I disagree there too, if you do not agree with someones gender preferances that is your opinion and does not give you the right to inflict violence upon them. How does that make you any different than the "evil" that is in the game you are talking about. Teh only difference is instead of playing a game and hurting no one, you are hurting people. The very people that God created to go forth on this earth. I hope that one day you will realize that you don't have to be right all the time, and that your opinion is not the gospel but merely an opinion.