View Single Post
(#12)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Teabag Patriot Silver Tither True Christian Lady True Christian™ Saved 5 Years Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Sally Paulson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSally Paulson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSally Paulson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSally Paulson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSally Paulson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSally Paulson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSally Paulson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSally Paulson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSally Paulson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSally Paulson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSally Paulson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Dear True Christians: Your diversity statements are problematic - 12-06-2019, 11:06 PM

I do my bit to fight the idea that men are entitled to sex.

Every time I see a nerd I wiggle my [loins] and remind him that he's going to die a virgin. Except when it's my son, then I don't wiggle my [loins].

#forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 12-06-2019 at 11:08 PM. Reason: lewd