View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Atheist fallacies - 02-15-2013, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth I Seek View Post
Wrong, only factual evidence count because they can be verified. Faith related evidences cannot so they do not count.

If I claim I have a ring in my pocket you may believe it or not, it's a question of faith and while it is in my pocket it cannot be verified.

If I take the ring off my pocket it can be verified and it's a factual proof.
Yet you put your faith in scientists and what you hear on the TV, even though all it would take is a little bit (okay, maybe a lot) of research to discover that it's all educated guesses and mathematical proofs with no "factual evidence" at all.

But hey, since I noticed you ignored my post, you've proven to me that you have no interest in anything that doesn't fit in your preconceived notions of the world.

Drama queen