View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Langobard

Jimmy Kate Dumbardo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jimmy Kate Dumbardo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jimmy Kate Dumbardo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jimmy Kate Dumbardo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jimmy Kate Dumbardo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Jimmy Kate Dumbardo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Gay Jewish Democrat Governor marries Gay Jew (not making this up) - 09-18-2021, 02:46 PM

Now imagine if these were two Muslim women, or a non-muslim married a Muslim. Would one have to circumcise each other? Do circumcised women still smell like fish??
Exodus 7:17-18
17 Thus saith the Lord, In this thou shalt know that I am the Lord: behold, I will smite with the rod that is in mine hand upon the waters which are in the river, and they shall be turned to blood.
18 And the fish that is in the river shall die, and the river shall stink; and the Egyptians shall lothe to drink of the water of the river.