View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: VICTORY! Steam Store to ban Huniepop, Dating Simulators! - 04-04-2019, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
This is where you and I differ. The scare of almost drowning and losing everything is common not only among among pearl divers but in various activities involving (possibly unplanned) underwater departures. I'm not sure what a reaper is, but travelling across Africa means crossing borders where very different laws apply.

Some innocuous luggage item (this is one reason why I never carry luggage) in City One may well get you decapitated in City Two. Or again, on safari there are no fenced enclosures: you're right in it. Sleeping in your shack (preferably air conditioned with full service) lions can and do come right up. Elephants and hyaenas are usually more circumspect, but warthogs and snakes will happily bite you if you go wandering around in the dark. So you don't. But you could if you wanted to. Night-time is quite noisy.

Other activities can be fully enjoyed without using safety equipment. I have no idea what an Aurora is but evidently its position is a vulnerable one. Playing any video game is entirely risk free. A cliff face with no ropes is not. It's a simple matter of choice and not even a cliff is necessary. Tobogganing in the fog is just as good requiring a heightened sense of direction or even zooming across flat terrain by starlight. You need to be in terrain you know well (or have mapped in advance) and if there's a "reaper" about apparently you can't use lights. These are real activities. Miscalculation results in death.

The types of adventure outlined above demand obsessive analysis. The greater the risk the greater the analysis required. Sometimes in advance (the pearl diver for instance) sometimes on the fly (unexpected deviations from one's plan having arisen) but that's the whole point. To be acting in that unplanned arena not knowing what's going to happen next. There's no such thing as too much analysis!

A good starter is to go to the airport with some money. Spend it all on a ticket to somewhere you've never been. When you land you're on your own. Immediately you're living there - not just visiting. What happens next? Only one way to find out. Best to avoid the Arabian peninsular just now. And Turkey.
Thanks for pointing that out, but unfortunately most 19 year olds cant afford that kind of trips. I am saving money to travel, so I'm hoping I'll have enough to take a roadtrip down to Florida with my friends this summer. We've all been saving for over a year.