View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS

C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.C. S. Darrow, Esq. has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: It's Time to Try Again - 10-16-2019, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Well, whoever was the stone mason for this grave stone, he surely did a poor job - that star of David is lacking one point!
I was told by one of the men operating the backhoe that the star with the circle on the grave marker is actually some sort of occult symbol called a pandagram and that this cemetery is, in fact, a place where they literally bury witches. They call the place 'Circle Sanctuary' and that symbol did appear on many of the odd grave stones. Gave me the creeps. The lady we dug up had that same symbol on her marker and on her box, which wasn't even a proper coffin, but more like something you'd use as a planter. There sure wasn't much left of her. The backhoe operator said they don't even embalm the witches they bury there and I believe it! The ME seemed quite shocked at her condition as the grave was less than four months old. That same symbol was on a chain that we guessed must have been around her neck when she had one before she was cast into hell. I'd never imagined that this was even possible in this day and age, but there the shriveled witch lay. The ME was able to obtain what we'd gotten the court order to retrieve and the backhoe operator made short work of replanting her. I couldn't get out of there fast enough, but I clutched my Bible and my sidearm and made a quick exit down the trail to the crude parking lot next to a huge barn. I tell you, it was like something out of a horror movie.

So, Mr. Weinstein, have you ever seen this grave or been to this gateway to hell known as Circle Sanctuary?