View Single Post
(#29)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: North Carolina Mountains (God's Country & even closer to Heaven)
Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.Persecuted Craig has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: True Christian™ Tithe Squad FAQ - 01-07-2014, 03:17 PM

Maybe some here have already read about this brave Christian leader's act to put tithing back on top of the priority list.

This is a great example of a pastor(not a real pastor due to having lady-parts, but close enough for this instance, i guess?) standing up for tithing and has lead the way in showing how to properly handle a greedy member of the food-serving-money-lovers industry that, in my opinion, should be thankful to have a job that pays $3.50/hr.

This hot-wing-handler got put in her place when this pastor stood strong for tithing and clearly wrote "I give God 10%, why do you get 18."

This proud voice of God refused to be persecuted and even had the strength to get this chili-cheesefry-monger fired after recognizing and taking credit for the otherwise non-identifiable image of the receipt attached.

Take the hint all of you un-Holy servants of anything other than Our Lord God: Keep your mouths shut and get me some more mozzarella sticks!

Whiny article written by the food wench about blah, blah, blah
Attached Images