View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Basic Recipes Needed - 04-18-2015, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad and Deb Lamb View Post
Esther,

I have boxes and boxes of recipes that I could send you in the mail. I tried to give them to our unmarried daughter but she is too cocky to accept them even though we taught her everything well mostly me (her mother) about how to cook and bake and mix and stir.

She seems more interested in her darn pie than in finding a decent man and I am just heartsick. But you can have these recipes if you want them dear. Maybe you can share them with Elizabeth Johnson, that sweet girl that took us in and fed us like we were royalty out in wicked California. Shadrach wants to move there in that gated community where Mrs. Johnson lives. You know we have a daughter Elizabeth but she can be just as nuts as Naomi sometimes. Well anyway let me know if you want these. Some of them are as old as me but food still tastes the same no matter the age of the recipe hah hah olo.

Your friends,
Shadrach and Deborah Lamb

Begone, satan! The blood of the LAMB OF GOD has defeated you!

Thank you for your generous offer, Mrs. Lamb! I'd love to have your recipes. I'd be more than willing to share them with Elizabeth Johnson.

Once again, thank you so much!

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5