View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed troll

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Retard Posting Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Infibulation: An answer for fornication? - 11-04-2017, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
Heaven's, what are the crazy females coming up with now? "Female orgasm" We all know, ladies that it doesn't exist; marital relations are for procreation for the Lord and babies are a bloody painful ordeal. Genesis 3:16 says, "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." Not only does it state that "in sorrow" I will bring forth children, but also in "conception" too! Why some find sex without even the purpose of procreation fun, I will never understand.
If it's not existing for you doesn't mean it doesn't exist for me. I think god made sex to be pleasurable otherwise how can you convince things to procreate..? Then again I have a huge breeding fetish idk the idea of a guy forcing me to bear his kids just seems kinda of hot to me. So the idea of procreating seems hot to me. Idk about you...or all these chaste women here.