View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Timofey has had a couple of people click the rep button.Timofey has had a couple of people click the rep button.Timofey has had a couple of people click the rep button.Timofey has had a couple of people click the rep button.Timofey has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Day 2. Genesis 4-6 - 07-19-2010, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
Many scriptures indeed refer to "man as plural". But not God's account of the first one.

Genesis very cleary describes the FIRST man on earth:

"Adam" is translated into Godly US English, through Greek, from the original hebe language as the definite article prefixed joo masculine noun they wrote as אדם

Any joo will tell you this means "the man". Not "men", and most certainly not women.

If you don't believe in the original sin of one man, why do you need God or Jesus at all?

Yours in Christ!
Brother Rubicon,

My study of the bible is very rudimentary at this time. My comment was based on Brother V's teachings:

"According to most false Christians (who try to believe the creation story), there were only 3 people on the earth at that time. Adam, Eve and Cain (with the dead Abel). In Genesis 4:14, we see Cain saying EVERY ONE. Who else was there, according to them there's only 2 others. Of course Adam and Eve might be mad that their son killed their other son, but probably not enough to have him killed. So who were EVERY ONE?

Those are the people who were created on day 6.

Then we see the Cain took a wife from someplace else, a woman who obviously wasn't one of his sisters, (in verse 16)."

Please guide me if I have misunderstood Brother V's words.

1 Timothy 5
23 No longer drink only water, but use a little wine for your stomach’s sake and your frequent infirmities.