View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Timofey has had a couple of people click the rep button.Timofey has had a couple of people click the rep button.Timofey has had a couple of people click the rep button.Timofey has had a couple of people click the rep button.Timofey has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Day 2. Genesis 4-6 - 07-19-2010, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
You are confusing "Negro" with what they thought of as black. They meant bedouins and gypsies of the desert, not the darkies of the Congo we know today.

Please don't be so pretentious that you know God's will. After all, it's your soul to perish:

Yours in Christ!
Brother Rubicon,

Brother Guy stated Monkey or Nigra. I mistakenly made the assumption that he was referring bedouins and gypsies as we know that Cain made no such journey to the heart of Africa.
"Originally Posted by Brother Guy Bayard
Sorry to bother u Brother V - Where did Cain get his wife from? He didn't marry an ol' monkey did he - or a Nigra?"

I would never intentional assume to know God's will, but as a ignorant sinner I will slip back into my vile ways and truly do appreciate your knowledgeable corrections Brother Rubicon.

May I one day be worthy to shout GLORY with a clean heart!

1 Timothy 5
23 No longer drink only water, but use a little wine for your stomach’s sake and your frequent infirmities.