View Single Post
(#70)
Old
Outdoorsman, Hunter, Fisherman, Husband, True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Bronze Tither TC Bravery Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award Punched the most queers Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Tell her once One Year/1000 posts

Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.Seth Campbell has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Boykott Iowan Businesses!! - 08-04-2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by self_aware_sinner View Post
Sister Mary Maria,

Your features are rather startling, have they always been that way, or has your husband beaten you out a new face? Anyway I don't go around raping women over fifty, it is just not right, it is not appealing. I guess getting married to a godly man has aged you prematurely or something, surely that is the Lord's will. I'll trust in his judgments, and their reflection in your looks.
So I can assume from this post that you rape women under 50? And from other threads we know you rape men and dogs. Turn yourself in to the police, some time in prison may help you gain perspective on your life.

Quote:
ps. It's not nice to say that someone makes themselves look like an idiot. So I gave a little back. Being a godly lady, one of the most godly ever, I am sure you can appreciate the justice in such a reply. If not, maybe you are a hypocrite, and only generous because if you weren't, men wouldn't even notice you. You reek of feminism, your features are manly. I wouldn't have sex with you if I was drunk out of my sense, and I never, ever drink.
You do realize that you don't need to start every paragraph with ps.? You do look like an idiot, and nobody else is doing it to you. You're on a Christian board trying to hook up with anything that can type. You're a disgusting little pervert who doesn't understand the first thing about God or the Bible.

Quote:
Thanks for saying I look like an idiot again. You really are the best, and certainly one of the most Christian women I've ever met,
Yes she is. She is the leader of the Ladies of Landover and is a shining beacon for the women in our community.

Quote:
the Catholic forum I frequented a while back, they certainly had 'far' worse manners than you. Maybe you have really taken a step back in what you've done by becoming baptist? Judging by your behaviour, and how it is aging you, I'd say it has. Hey, only God knows so who am I to judge, right?
So you go from religious board to religious board annoying people? You do realize that the biggest annoyance from you is your inability to read and your absolute idiocy.

Quote:
You only get what you give.
Weren't you the one whining about the golden rule? Since when does the golden rule say "do unto others as they do unto you"?

PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?