View Single Post
(#9)
Old
a chump for weeaboo cartoons
Under Investigation

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Goth

Bible-Chump is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bible-Chump is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bible-Chump is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bible-Chump is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bible-Chump is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Bible-Chump is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A reminder that college is no place for Christian daughters - 08-22-2019, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Amen, Pastor! Why, a school girl need only read the first four chapters of the Holy Bible to find out evolution is a lie (Genesis 1:1); There are only two genders (Genesis 1:27); Marriage is between a man and a woman (Genesis 2:24); Feminism is a Lie (Genesis 3:16); All religious don't lead to God (Genesis 4:3-7). Schools of higher education will always try to downplay this and young women are especially vulnerable. In fact, most young women have so much evil in their blood, God has to drain it once a month!
Mary, I am assuming you, just like me, are a mother. We lose blood once a month because that, in both a religious and scientific way, is how we learn that we will be able to have children. If you are so paranoid to believe periods are God draining evil blood out of us, I fear for any daughters you are raising and the self esteem they lose from your advice

I am not scared of you or Jesus