View Single Post
(#27)
Old
God's Pincushion
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Don Bozo el Guapo is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Are You a Monster? - 05-12-2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbi-Jo View Post
Well let us review el Guapo. We are interested in you and #2; have you told a child that some imaginary being that no one has seen and there is no proof for is real?
Hola B.J. Soy muy felice you are taking an interest in my salvation again and you interest in #2 is legendary, I am humbled. I may have more than once told a little chiqita that the Bartender was an ordaind minister an so legal to preform our probationary wedding. And while there were no papers to prove he was a minister he was a real person. I know I might have been cuttin corners but the end Gracias a Dios justified the means. Did I ace the test ?

Wrestling with Demons.
Apostle at LARGE to the Heathen Latin Chicas.
LBCs Token compliance to NAFTA