View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

PartyPoison is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: EMOS BELIEVE THEY GO TO THE 'BLACK PARADE' WHEN THEY DIE! - 12-08-2010, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritishBaptist View Post
I was originally coming here to try and rationally explain a couple of things on the side of Frank Iero & My Chemical Romance, however, I'd like to take a moment to point out how offence the 'emotes' on your page are.

For example:

Bit harsh, considering you're supposed to be omnibenevolent. Believe it or not, when they said love your neighbour, they meant everyone. Not just the people you live next to.

Anyway, on with the show.

Whilst I agree that these lyrics are hardly appropriate for a younger age group, I believe the album is not sold legally to anyone under the government approved 'appropriate' age. Just going to throw that out there. So if anything, you should complain about the government condoning the album. If the album was so 'unholy' then it would have been banned. Am I correct?

As for the whole emo cult thing you're going on about, I'd like you to take a moment to think before you speak. I am a huge fan of My Chemical Romance, and other bands, which would be considered 'in the same category, such as Family Force Five [[ A christian band. ]] You should also know I am not an Emo, and that I am a Baptist Christian. [[ BritishBaptist, you get it? ]] Not all fans of the band are 'emo'. Emo, is more of a category that some teenagers fall into, because people oppress their creativity, or bully them, etc. So I don't feel that your hostility towards anyone who has a different opinion, is helping the situation. If anything, it's going to make matters far worse.

Regardless, I would like to point out that you don't have much faith in the people around you, if you believe that they would take something so literally. If you took the time to research the meaning behind the song, then maybe you would have a different opinion. Unfortunately, you interpretation of the music, has lead you down the wrong path.

If anything, you should start worrying about bands like 'Gorgoroth'. If you need something to complain about, that at least I'd probably agree with you if it were about them.

P.S. Enjoy this quote from John 2:9,10 about hate. You all seem to be doing a lot of that recently.

He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
John 2:9,10

John also said...

If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
John 4:20

[[ These quotes were taken from my bible, as with the way things are shuffled around these days, I have no idea where exactly they'd be for you. Apologies. ]]
Oh you are oh so brilliant my friend :]

But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. -Matthew 19:14