View Single Post
(#223)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Rabid foreign godmocker

Brian Payne is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brian Payne is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brian Payne is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brian Payne is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brian Payne is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brian Payne is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Lego – The Building Block of FUN!!! - 12-15-2011, 04:45 PM

Yes, some lego CAN be used for evil, but not the companies intension. This is not a childs toy, check out some of the greates creations ever, like the rubix cube solver, the bucket wheel excevator, lego is one of my hobies, and its fun, and a great way to exersize imagination. Pastor Ezekiel, the fact you change my links is fine by me, but at least tell people you changed it, as it is like putting words in other peoples mouth.

Lev.20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.