View Single Post
(#22)
Old
SATAN'S FAVORITE BONIFIED PERVERT!
Forum Member

Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Old Iron Crotch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Joyfully submitting to your husband - 03-03-2008, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Between Dances with Joy and Joe the Atheist I see the secular crowd is out with their false religion of "science".

Joe; Deadly Chlorine gas is only produced by God's wrath, not by some ludicrous mythological chemical reaction. Every sane Christian rationalist knows God allows the demons in the bleach and ammonia to escape and attack sinners when He is angry. This may in issue you in your’ monkey worshiping home Joe but I assure you on of us TRUE Christians™ need worry about deadly gas when our’ staffs cleans our’ bathrooms.

There aer no demons in bleach and ammonia - when they combine, they form a toxic gas.

Dances: Jesus did not create the American chemical industry so you could douse yourself in vinegar like a human salad crouton. Considering the unnatural things you do your own body it is not surprising you do bizarre things to your food. Go find a good man to marry and leave cleaning the bathroom to a maid like decent people do.
I don't douse myself in vinegar - I shower with soap and water. We use vinegar to clean with because it's not toxic.
And I did find a good man, and I married him, and he and I care for our home together. Why would I pay someone to clean my bathroom when I can do it myself?

Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!