View Single Post
(#24)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A

BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.BuddyBraeswood has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Allow myself to introduce...myself - 07-08-2015, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
I'm pretty sure Joel Osteen is not the place to start when looking for a local Baptist church where you can feel at home.
No sir! It most certainly is not but seems many churches are following this path. I'm going to use a verse my newfound friend Mr. Elmer G. White posted...

Matthew 7:14

Again, Pastor Lawson has me crying out to The Almighty. I'm made to repent with his sermons. Forgive me Brother in Christ, I do not mean to lash out towards God's children, it is more that I'm angry of having been fooled and that it's taken this long to get back. I mean no disrespect to anyone's church as long as that church is able to bring people in and teach others of Christ's Love and what is commanded of us.

I look forward to reading more posts of yours - have enjoyed several already.